Our worship service typically include:
* Prayer - We believe prayer is essential to our communication with our Heavenly Father. Several prayers will be lead by men during our time of worship.
* Singing - We sing A 'Capella, using only vocal music, as Jesus disciples did in the first century church.
* The Lord's Supper - We participate in the Lord's Supper every week as we see exampled by the First Century Church. We do this to remember the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross to save the world.
* Scripture Sermon - This is a Biblical teaching to focus our minds and hearts on worship of our Lord and a building up of the Body of Christ. 2 Tim. 4:2; Titus 1:1; 2:15
* Offering - On the first day of every week, each of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made" Acts 11:29-30; 1 Cor 16:2; 2 Cor 5:7-9.
* Invitation - Christ's invitation is open at all times, not just after a sermon. If you have a specific prayer need or wish to talk about the teaching of the day or need to know more about salvation, just let us know and we'll gladly assist you. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you ."Matt. 11:28